Have a ground-breaking idea? Want to do something with your family, friends or co-workers for a good cause? Why not hold a fabulous event on behalf of Casey House?
Whether you’re an individual, business, community group, school or service club, a community fundraiser can be a fun and rewarding way to generate valuable funds for, and awareness of, Casey House and the great work we do. Every dollar raised makes a difference in the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS. Proceeds from community fundraisers help to support Casey House community programs including homecare and outreach by nurses and social workers.
Here are some creative examples of community-hosted events:
- Priscilla Queen of the Desert. A special evening hosted by J. Elaine Marcos, featuring Nick Adams and other cast members generated funds to support Casey House.
- Red Rocket Coffee. Throughout the month of February, Red Rocket Coffee shops on Wellesley and Queen Street East kindly collected conations for Casey House.
- Doug Stone Art Show, The Al Green Gallery. Artist Doug Stone and the Al Green Gallery donated a percentage of sales to Casey House.
Some fun ways you could help support Casey House:
- Golf or mini golf tournament
- Sporting events: walks/runs/hikes
- “A-thons”: dance/spinning/bowling
- Casual or dress up days at work
- Live or silent auction
- Holiday celebrations
- Garage sales
- Karaoke/trivia nights
- Themed parties: Murder Mystery, Oscar night
- Garden Tours
- In lieu of gifts: birthdays/anniversaries/weddings
- Bar or Bat Mitzvahs
- Movie nights
- Concerts or theatre events
- Proceeds from the sale of merchandise.
If you’re interested in hosting an event to benefit Casey House, please read and complete the following forms:
Please submit completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Casey House Attention: Fundraising
119 Isabella Street
Toronto, ON M4Y 1P2
For more information about hosting a community event, please contact 416-962-4040 ext. 4001
Thank you for your interest in supporting Casey House! We truly appreciate your interest and support. Someone from Casey House will contact you once we have reviewed your application.