Have a ground-breaking idea? Want to do something with your family, friends or co-workers for a good cause? Why not hold a fabulous event on behalf of Casey House?
Whether you’re an individual, business, community group, school or service club, a community fundraiser is a fun and rewarding way to generate valuable funds for, and awareness of, Casey House and the great work we do. Every dollar raised makes a difference in the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS. Proceeds from community fundraisers help to support Casey House’s innovative inter-disciplinary inpatient and outpatient programs.
Here are some creative examples of community-hosted events:
- Grease the musical- Invited attendees to donate to Casey House at intermission and after the show; contributions were promoted by talking about Casey House from the stage and inserting a page into the program
- The Ballroom Bowl- donated bowling shoe rental sales over Pride weekend
- Bumble- dating and friend finding app Bumble donated $0.02 from every match made on a particular day in Canada
- Doug Stone Art Show, The Al Green Gallery- Artist Doug Stone and the Al Green Gallery donated a percentage of sales to Casey House.
How can you help support Casey House?
- Garage sales
- Karaoke/trivia nights
- Themed parties: murder mystery, Oscar night
- Golf or mini golf tournament
- Sporting events: walks/runs/hikes
- “A-thons”: dance/spinning/bowling
- Casual or dress up days at work
- Live or silent auction
- Holiday celebrations
- Garden Tours
- In lieu of gifts: birthdays/anniversaries/weddings/Bar or Bat Mitzvah
- Movie nights
- Concerts or theatre events
- Proceeds from the sale of merchandise.
If you’re interested in hosting an event to benefit Casey House, please read and complete:
Submit completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Casey House Foundation
Attention: community fundraising
119 Isabella Street
Toronto, ON M4Y 1P2
For more information about hosting a community event, contact 416-962-4040 ext. 4000
Thank you for your interest in supporting Casey House! We truly appreciate your interest and support; you will be contacted once your application has been reviewed.