**** Read about our COVID-19 visitor guidelines here ****
The inpatient program at Casey House provides specialized, inter-professional care for those in the advanced stages of HIV/AIDS.
Are you coming to stay with us? Here are some items you should bring:
- Health card and any current hospital cards
- Current medications
- A list of any allergies to drugs or food
- Information about health care and service providers:
- Names and contact information for doctors, including family doctor and any and all specialists involved in your healthcare (business cards are useful)
- The name (business card) of your dentist
- Names and contact information for community workers and service providers you would like to stay in contact with
- Important phone numbers and addresses (ideally in a notebook with blank pages for new numbers)
- Names and contact information of family, friends and loved ones who are aware that you are at Casey House and who you may like to see during your stay
- Comfortable clothing: sweater, t-shirts, sweatpants, pajamas, housecoat, slippers and shoes
- Photos or small items from home which bring comfort
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, hairbrush, lip balm, body lotion, nail file (clipper), etc.
For more information about admissions, please contact 416-962-7600 and ask to speak to an intake worker.