Help Build the Building that Rebuilds Lives
Help us reach our goal of $1 million, of a total $10 million capital campaign.
The 100 is an important initiative made up of an exclusive group of 100 fellow business, community and social innovators from the LGBT community and others who believe in Casey House’s mission and want to make a personal difference and invest in the future of those living with HIV/AIDS.
The goal of The 100 is to raise $1 million of the $10 million Casey House needs to begin the construction of a new state-of-the-art facility and the new Day Health Program.
We invite you to join us with your pledge of a minimum of $10,000. You will become one of 100 caring philanthropists in a naming opportunity that defines the strength and power of the community.
Be one of 100 fellow business, community and social innovators in a naming opportunity that defines the strength and power of our people with your pledge of $10,000.
To thank and recognize you for your generous $10,000 pledge, you will receive:
- A charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift
- Naming on or adjacent to the Main Dining Room or a comparable space, for no less than 20 years
About the Main Dining Room
The Main Dining Room is one of many important spaces in the new building. The hot, nutritious meals our clients will have access to will help build up immune systems and strength in our clients, many of whom are malnourished as a result of illness, homelessness and poverty. Thanks to your support, Casey House clients will have the opportunity to interact with kitchen staff and engage in their own nutrition plans in this open-concept space.
The central hub of the Day Health Program, this space will provide mealtime seating for 100 people, configured for both large and intimate gatherings. It will invite opportunities for social interaction and create a sense of community for isolated clients. Easily adaptable, the space will extend into the courtyard in warm weather, and will open into the lobby to create larger spaces for special events, as well.
Your gift today will:
- Provide excellent and compassionate health care for more than double the number of women and men living with HIV/AIDS whom Casey House currently serves on a daily basis;
- Provide compassionate leadership at a transformative level to help address the isolation and stigma that sadly is still associated with HIV/AIDS;
- Expand access to medications that are needed to prolong life and reduce the transmission of HIV/AIDS;
- Remove barriers to accessing care and treatment for people who are marginalized and impoverished; and
- Accelerate the Campaign timetable, ensuring we meet planning and construction goals on or ahead of schedule, expediting our ability to serve more people who so desperately need our help.
How to Make Your Pledge to The 100
Your minimum pledge of $10,000 can be an outright gift of cash or conveniently pledged annually, quarterly or monthly over a period of up to four years.
Casey House Foundation accepts personal cheques, credit card gifts, and donations of publicly traded securities. Your gift may remain anonymous if you choose, or you may wish to consider recognizing family, ancestors or friends, with this gift made in their honour or memory.
For more information about The 100, please contact:
Tracy Hatten, Campaign Senior Development Officer
416-962-4040 ext. 233 / email@example.com
The 100 Campaign Leadership Team
Karim Karsan – Vice Chair, Casey House Campaign Cabinet