Media Policy: The Communications Specialist will arrange interviews and photographing/filming of Casey House staff, clients, and families. Members of the media may not enter the facility and/or client care areas unless authorized and accompanied by the Communications Specialist, or another designated Casey House staff member. Media will be asked to leave the premises if they are unauthorized or unaccompanied.
To arrange for an interview, please contact Kathleen Sandusky, Communications Specialist at 416-962-4040 ext. 297 or at email@example.com
- March 2015: Groundbreaking For New Casey House HIV/AIDS Care Centre
- March 2015: Construction Begins on New Home for Casey House!
- December 2014: Casey House’s New Home About to Be a Reality!
- November 2014: Voices of Hope for World AIDS Day December 1
- April 2014: Rick Mercer Receives Casey Award at Red Rose Ball
- February 2014: Companies Invited to Bid on Casey House Redevelopment
- March 2013: The Casey Awards To Honour Canadian Leadership and Activism in HIV/AIDS and Social Justice
- Casey House Turns 25: Landmark Anniversary for Pioneer in AIDS and Palliative Care
- Voices of Hope Concert for World AIDS Day December 1, 2012
- Feb 2012: The Casey Awards to Recognize Canadian Leadership & Activism in HIV/AIDS & Social Justice
- TD Presents Art with Heart for Casey House October 18
- Sept: TD Waterhouse presents Art with Heart for Casey House October 19: Widest Canadian representation to date with powerful environmental themes emerging
- Oct 2012: TD Presents Art with Heart for Casey House
- Dec 2011: World AIDS Day – Casey House releases report on growing need for HIV/AIDS care in Toronto
- Jan 2011: Live! From Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, It’s SnowBall 2011: There’s SNOW Place Like Home!
- Feb 2012: Design Celebs Tommy Smythe, Suzanne Dimma & Mark Challen to Host Casey House Gala
- Sept 2011: Casey House rebuilding to meet needs of people living with HIV/AIDS
- Dec 2010: World AIDS Day Dec 1: National concerts in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver